Where do I find the latest firmware for my CyberData product.
CyberData always recommends that your CyberData products be kept on the latest firmware version.
- For example, let's say you want the latest firmware for your CyberData Outdoor Intercom.
- Go to the web page linked above.
- Select the category of your product (SIP, InformaCast Enabled, Industrial VoIP, etc.).
- In our example it will be "SIP."
- Scroll down that page until you see your product.
- We're looking for the outdoor intercom so we'll select the 011186 SIP Outdoor Intercom.
- On that web page navigate to the Downloads tab.
- You may see several directories titled "Serial Number begins with..."
- For our example the serial number begins with 1862 so we'll select "Serial Number begins with 1862xxxxxx."
- You now see subdirectories. The subdirectory which we want is "Firmware, Drivers and Utilities."
- The latest firmware will always be at the top of the list.
- Download the latest firmware to your computer.
- The file is an archive file because it contains the firmware and other documentation.
- You will need to use an archiving/de-archiving program such as 7-Zip or WinRAR to extract the compressed files.
- Depending on the product model firmware files are labeled either with a .SWU file extension or a “uImage” file name.
You're now ready to upgrade your CyberData product's firmware. Instruction for upgrading can be found in the CyberData article "How do I update my Firmware
How do I update my firmware?
Go to the main CyberData website to search for your product: VoIP – CyberData Corporation Once found, navigate to the Downloads tab, and match the serial numbers listed to the serial number of your device. Download the latest firmware to your ...
CyberData VoIP Discovery Utility
The Discovery Utility will scan the network and display any found CyberData VoIP devices. The utility can be downloaded here - https://files.cyberdata.net/assets/common/discovery.zip. After extracting the files launch the program titled ...
Modern Web Browsers Cannot Access Older CyberData Products.
In late February of 2022, there was a change to the Chrome Browser (98.0.4758.102) and other browsers, which prevents them from connecting to any device that allows connections to versions of TLS earlier than 1.2. Even though the webserver may ...
CyberData and RingCentral
The following information is the most commonly inquired support topics between CyberData and RingCentral IP-PBX CyberData Device - Not Registering or Drops Registration Make sure that the CyberData device is registering with a RingCentral extension ...
CyberData Introduces Certification for Resellers and Installers
If you are a Value Added Reseller or Value Added Installer/Integrator, we want to talk to you! We have a few questions that can assess if this makes sense for your business. To take the 5 minute Certified Reseller or Certified Installer Assessment, ...