How do I update my firmware?
- Go to the main CyberData website to search for your product: VoIP – CyberData Corporation
- Once found, navigate to the Downloads tab, and match the serial numbers listed to the serial number of your device.
- Download the latest firmware to your preferred directory and unzip the contents.
- Firmware files are labeled either with an .SWU file extension or “uImage” file name depending on the product model.
- Go to the CyberData device web interface, click on the Firmware tab, upload the firmware file.
Things to note:
- It is advised to back up your configuration before updating the firmware.
- If your device is multiple revisions behind, we recommend incrementing the firmware instead of jumping straight to the latest revision.
Where do I find the latest firmware for my CyberData product.
CyberData always recommends that your CyberData products be kept on the latest firmware version. Go to the main CyberData website to search for your Voice over IP (VoIP) product. For example, let's say you want the latest firmware for your CyberData ...
By default, config files are titled: exported_config.xml The file must be extracted before upgrading the firmware. If the firmware is upgraded and the device is not restored to factory default settings when extracting the config file, you will get a ...
Point-To-Point Calls Using a Polycom VVX IP Phone and CyberData Device
In a SIP point-to-point configuration, a Polycom VVX series IP phone running UC Software and CyberData device can place calls to each other on the same network without a SIP server. CyberData Device Configuration For your reference, instructions ...
Issues With Chrome Browser and Older CyberData Products
In late February, there was a change to the Chrome Browser (98.0.4758.102) and other browsers, which prevents them from connecting to any device that allows connections to versions of TLS earlier than 1.2. Even though the webserver may currently be ...
Warranty & RMA Policy
CyberData Products Warranty CyberData warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Only products purchased through our main website or our listed authorized distributors and ...